[Gpdd] [MISC] Comet's first birthday

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 23:35:09 EST 2007

I am a terrible, terrible slave. It was Comet's 1st birtthday on Friday the 5th. (I am guessing). I totally forgot about it. With all of us being sick the last couple of weeks. They all did get bigger pens for Christmas and celebrated Alf and Chip's b-day in December. So I fed him baby applesauce until he wouldn't eat anymore. (I have been putting it on the end of the syringe, because he hates his meds.) He also got a fruit stick in his pen, along with cheerios, which he loves......So I just wanted to wish my baby Comet a Happy Happy Birthday........

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip