[Gpdd] CARE: fluffy "bedding"???

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon Jan 8 14:22:45 EST 2007

Hello Everyone and Everypig -

This wheekend I was at my favorite store, Guinea Pig Weed 'n' Feed (aka Animal Feeds and Needs - the official name) and among other things, got tha piggz a new chewable cardboard tube.  This tube, unlike the others I've bought, was filled with a yellow dyed cottony fiber stuff.  The label refers to this stuff as "bedding" and notes that "it is not to be ingested."  Well, no problem there, I'll just show the label to tha piggz and say, See, girls, you're not supposed to eat this.  Yeah, right.

Seriously, what do I do?  Does anyone else have experience (pigsperience) with this stuff?  Is it OK to give them or should I just chuck it out?  If I gave it to them, would they try to eat it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and teenager Shakira