[Gpdd] HEALTH - FIGHTING PIGS

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 15:38:03 EST 2007

I had Pork Chop for quite a while and thought she would like some company so I got a rescue pig named Oreo.  Maybe I should have done it sooner because Pork Chop felt that she owned everything and would'nt let Oreo even sit on the bed without biting her.  I have them separated in two different cages next to each other but they pretty much ignore each other.  They do have floor time together and seem to be OK with that but I stupidly put them both in the same cage while I was cleaning the other one and it was a bad fight.  I guess some pigs just don't want to share.  Food, space or affection.  And I got my scale for Oreo but I had trouble weighing her.  I'm going to have to wait until someone can hold her in the little bowl for me.  I'll let you know just how big she is.
  Grace, Pork Chop and Oreo