[Gpdd] Health: Augustus bloody nose

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 18:28:39 EST 2007

Hi Jodi,
  I don't know what to tell you about Augustus but
  my Spunky has had blood on the floor of his cage
  at times and once had a bloody nose. I have never
  found the cause and when I took him to the vet
  he couldn't find anything wrong with him either.
  Not sure what is going on but like you said
  Spunky has not lost any weight, in fact if
  anything he has gained. Go figure, not sure
  what to think of all this either. Spunky hasn't
  had any eye discharge either thou. Hope
  to fugure out what is wrong some time thou
  as I am a worrier about all my masters.
  Birdie slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky,
  Miss Perky and Miss Pooky

Birdie