[Gpdd] [SILLY]<The Winky girls calendar>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 08:08:40 EST 2007

Hi All,
Yippeee, i think we finally finished our winky girls calendar (you can never
be too sure with me, i have these creative outbursts every now and then)
Many of the pigtures will be familiar to you guys, because we have posted
them the last year so i'd like to show them to you. These are some combined
screen shots of our calendar.

http://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07023/Overview01.JPG
http://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07023/Overview02.JPG
http://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07023/Overview03.JPG
http://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07023/Overview04.JPG

If someone is interested in downloading the calendar, we have two versions
(pdf and word).The word version has the best quality pigtures and you can
edit it (erase out birthday and fill in your own ;-) ). the pdf version is
guaranteed the same as we made it here.
Problem with the word version is that in the US people use a different
papers size. Most countries use A4(8,26 inch x 11,69inch / 21 cm x 29,7 cm)
whereas in the US the standard paper size is 17inch x 22 inch, if i'm
correct.This might distort our calendar.
Another problem with the word version are the letter types (font) that i
used. But i think i solved this by adding the fonts and a manual how to
install them on you computer in a zip file. But it's a bit more work than
the pdf.
So if you want to download the calendar, here are the links:

The word version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MCFLWUQU

The pdf version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=13DUSDTY

If you have trouble downloading it, email me. I use this site very often to
distribute large files (start in the righthandcorner by retyping the
lettercode, then follow instructions).
I'm not sure if i should state this explicitly but to be on the safe side;
this calendar, or parts of it, are not to be used for commercial purposes.
Grtz&wkz
Janneke (and mieke and the winky girls)