[Gpdd] SILLY Janneke's calendar

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jan 11 12:20:59 EST 2007

I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble downloading Janneke's calendar ( which is wonderful and I want one!! ).

I am no computer genius but I followed the instructions yesterday. All was going well until I got the message "download limit exceeded" and the download failed. Someone suggested to me that perhaps only a certain amount of downlaods could happen from this site each day, so I have just tried again...........same message.

Having just read Janneke's post today, I am going to clear out my Inbox and then try again. If this fails I will email you, Janneke, and perhaps you can send me the pdf direct. I'm determined to make this work. I am not going to beaten by a machine.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.