[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Songs & treats

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 14:05:43 EST 2007

Kay -   your  vets just sound awesome!  I'm sure we are all envious!    Is this through the CCT?     I know my vet is very good and caring, as are all on his staff.  But all this over the
  holidays?  Wow!  And it can get very expensive very quickly, too. Is yours all paid in a lump sum annually, or how does that work?  Here, just the office visit and any medicine will quickly add up, but we do what we gotta do! (hey, soup is good!)
  Merle- Glad to hear that Lucky is recovering well - we'll keep him in our piggie prayers.
  Do let us know what more you discover.
  Glad to see the return of all our good friends - Denise, Oinkernet, etc!
  Rayna - isn't it wierd that they so often choose 'the chirping hour' of 4 am?  I wondere if
  we'd see anything if someone tracked all these incidents?    Yes, maybe they are communicating with the mother planet or ship!  hehehe                                                                                                                        We've been honored by several chirping incidents in the past few wheeks.   But last night, it was so cute!  When I was feeding the piggies and talking to each one, suddenly little Champ (Mac da Roanie's boy) began making a funny little sound, like he was trying to chirp!  He had a surprised look on his face (as did the others!), but he kept it up, looking intently at me. I quietly praised him for his wonderful song and beautiful voice, and when he finished, a couple minutes later, he seemed quite pleased with himself!  It wasn't the usual chirping, but more like the happy little sounds they make in your lap sometimes.  And very sweet - he was singing to me!
  Debbie - maybe there are just different varieties of cilantro.  Maybe we can smuggle some seeds to you that we plant here, and see if you get anything different.

  Wheeks!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies

Susi Eastin
  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge
  Green Country Cavy Club

  "Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh. "Not too
  many listen, though. That's the problem."
                                             -- The Tao of Pooh