[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] various

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jan 11 21:59:34 EST 2007

Penny i too love the Oinkernet it opens up when i open my computer here
at work, tho i've not seen Churrby yet??

Susie i've printed out your list, once again you've given us good info,
i too hope this is added onto the gpdd as a future reference.

Kay i was sorry to hear about all your problems over the Christmas New
Year period, yes you have a wonderful vet practice.  I like my vets but
hate leaving the babies behind when they suggested Duke stay for his
tooth trim i told them no as he might stress out and i'm glad of this at
least he gets a regular feed and TLC by staying at home.  Love the idea
of the room to go and visit the sick patients tho.  Good luck with them
all sending lots of piggie kisses and cuddles to them all.

Duke & Glynis (in mem Sully)