[Gpdd] [MISC]Brownie and Tubbs

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 14:07:42 EST 2007

Britt,
  The Boys and I are keeping you and Brownie in our thoughts and prayers. What ever choice you make, Brownie will always be in your heart and mind.....

  Jem, We are sorry to hear about Tubbs. Just remember you will always have the memories and Crockett is there to help you through it.

  It has brought tears to my eyes reading about all of the sick piggies and the furbabies that have passes away to the bridge.... Just remember we at the gpdd are here for you....

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip