[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Tubbs

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jan 14 18:27:06 EST 2007

Dear Jem, Crocket, George & Fletcher we are so so sorry that your little
Tubbs has gone to the Bridge.  I wish we could understand why these
things happen sometimes without any warning.  We hope that little
Crocket does not fret too much, give him some extra cuddles and piggie
kisses from us to help also.  Sending you cuddles to comfort you at this
time.  As Jaime said time does help but it's difficult and we all know
how you feel so you've got lots of friends here to help you, please know
that you're in our thoughts.  Tubbs is now pain free and having a wow of
a time with all his friends from the gpdd, say hi to Sully for us.

Glynis & Duke (in mem Sully)