[Gpdd] [Announcement] <More New Piggies In My Bunch> Welcome Myrtle and Phoebe

Liz Kennedy liz_kennedy at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 00:18:35 EST 2007

Hi EveryPig,

We here are very excited today as we got 2 new family members.
Myrtle and Phoebe were adopted from the Cavy Care rescue in Colorado (which
is also where I adopted Baisil and Dot).
Myrtle is a 2 year old black, brown, grey and white long haired silkie.
Phoebe is a 7 month old orange and blue/grey american short hair.

Here are some pics of all 4 girls.  Baisil is the black with white crest
short haired silkie, and Dot is the merle and white long haired textured.

http://lkennedy31.photosite.com/Album1/

"Guinea pigs are like potato chips; you can't have just one!" -- This is the
motto I live by!

Piggy hugs and kisses to all sick or injured piggies out there, and wheeks
to all new piggies,
Liz and the Piggy 4!