[Gpdd] HEALTH Sandys eye

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:31:04 EST 2007

Hello, i managed to get Sandy to the vet today ,after a long weekend. But it
wasnt good news.
   He has an abcess either at the root of a back tooth or in the eye. The
swelling inside has pushed his eye outwards thus changing the colour. Thats
why it happened over night.
     They are going to operate on him tomor, i dont know if hes going to
recover from this, i dont know how dangerous this is but it dosnt sound good
to me.
    Hes a big strong boy, hes 4 years old in 3 weeks and still eating well.
But i know when he comes home tomor he will be in pain and go of his food.
It was only in September i went through it all with Spikey force feeding and
getting thinner and having to make that auful desition. I hope thats not
gonna happen this time.
   I will post tomor after surgery. Bye for now love Carole and poor Sandy x