[Gpdd] Health - Hair Loss on Neck

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 16 15:35:20 EST 2007

Dear Kathy

Sometimes when guinea pigs have an injection, where the needle was inserted
can result in a small bald patch.  The other thought is skin mites.  These
will cause bald patches if left unattended.  If your piggy has been itching
this might be the cause.  It would be safe to get a vet to check just in
case, as mites can spread to other piggies and also (if left untreated) be
fatal to piggies.

Carole