[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue Jan 16 17:08:49 EST 2007

Dear Jaime

Thank you for your kind words.  I knew George was a senior citizen piggy
when he joined our little group, but you always hope for a few more years,
and he had only been with us for just over a month.  George and the lady
piggies enjoyed giving each other little ear licks, so I know they will
miss him, and I expect they will cuddle up a little closer together.
Beatrix seemed a lot better after a big cuddle in her Cuddl-E-Cup, I think
it was the shock that affected her, I had never heard anything like her
cries before so I was relieved the Vet was able to see her on Sunday.  I'm
sure Albert and George have met at the Bridge by now, and are discussing
piggy things like where the best dandelion grows, and whether it is better
to take hay from the top or the bottom of a manger.

Thank you for thinking of us, I hope Molly and the hammies are well.

Kay