[Gpdd] MISC Weather in US

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 19:54:57 EST 2007

  I am in PA (home of the great Nor' Easters aka big snow storms) where it is normally cold at this time of year, BUT it has been unusually warm, in the 50's and 60's when it should be in the teens or at least 20's.  Just today it started to get cold, but still no snow.  Im happy about that, saving on the heat and no snow to deal with.

  Hope you all in those states with the big storms are surviving it all and all are safe and sound and WARM!

  Hugs and wheeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls

  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, Silverado, & Hazelnut

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74