[Gpdd] MISC: Two chirping babies in the family too

calzos calcinos at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 16 20:01:11 EST 2007

Penny, it's amazing what you tell; I've told some days ago I discovered there's a singer in mine. Well, I do know who is: one of the two little girls. A few days later, I heard at night that sweet and wonderful sound again, and I tried to record it. Surprise surprise, it didn't come from that girl, it came from the another lil' girl, and the first one was watching her (I think of a teacher into the classroom, giving some lessons). It was louder.
  So, I've had piggies since six-seven years ago, and this is the first time I can hear that sound. Yes, it's great, and I hope I could hear them at same time, it could be WOW!
  I think we're very very lucky, Penny. My girls were in heat when they sang; the third girl just didn't care, but the boys were listening as in trance, silent, quiet... what about yours?.
  In case you wanna watch the singer babies (Mochín and Choco) or all of the crew, I uploaded some pics on net:
  http://www.cavygallery.com/gallery/index.php
  just look for their names.
  Warm regards and condolences to everyone in sad moments, my heart is yours.

Cris and Cosina, Mochín, Choco, mamá-Wanda and Hastur. Pqñín and Xiki, always in my heart.