[Gpdd] [HEALTH] regarding Nicki's bald spot

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 20:08:36 EST 2007

Kathy,
  My Alf had a bald spot last year, which was caused from his scratching due to mites. It was on both sides of his neck. Once he got shots of Ivermectin, he quit scratching the hair grew back. Check to see if she is scratching a lot. Mites don't show up on slides very often, but thanks to all of the wonderful knowledge of the gpdd family, I was able to take my Boys in and tell them what I wanted, (even after the mites didn't show up) and the scratching quit....

  Hope this helps,
  Gwen and The Boys from Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip