[Gpdd] Misc: Sandy's eye, condolences for George, weather in Oklahoma

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 22:42:49 EST 2007

Sending out good wishes and prayers for all the guinea pigs, especially
those that need us most right now.

Carole -- There is a good chance that Sandy will make it through his surgery
just fine! Try to get some good advice about syringe feeding if he goes off
his food. Some people on the digest and guinea lynx have some very good
advice about how to be successful at it, and the more practice you get the
better it goes.

Condolences and hugs to Kay. How lucky George was to have you to comfort him
in his last days. It was sweet to hear about Beatrix's concern for her
companion. Your appreciation for the guinea pigs is clear. I recall that you
have lost two other piggies in the past year or so. I wanted to send
condolences before. It is hard to lose these little ones, and I hope you are
doing well.

Snowball and Apache and I send some warm virtual sun up to Susi and the OPs
in Oklahoma! We seem to be fresh out of real sun here in Houston at the
moment....hope you guys have plenty of heat and provisions and are managing
just fine.

We got the cutest card today from Apache's Secret Piggie Monty. Monty you
are adorable, standing on top of little Sweet Pea. Funny pig. Glad you all
liked the Secret Santa goodies.

To Dawnda, Leah, Mary Fran and everyone else, hope you and your piggies are
doing well.

Wheeks from Snowball, Apache, and Carla in Houston