[Gpdd] MISC Weather in US

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 01:13:44 EST 2007

Just hang on Lisa.  I'm in No. Calif. and we've just sent our miserable cold East to you guys.  Can't guarantee the snow but you WILL be cold.  Just ask our citrus growers lol.  We're supposed to be all the way up to 31 tonight and that sure beats 19 degrees.  I hope all of you East of us stay warm and don't have too many problems.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug

Lisa B <cavylover74 at yahoo.com> wrote:
The GPDD moderators frequently reject messages that do not follow
these guidelines:
A lack of a Topic label is the most common reason for message rejection. Please use a Topic Label (HEALTH, CARE, ANNOUNCEMENT, BEHAVIOR, RESCUE, BREEDING, SILLY, PIGLETS, MISC. or VIRTUAL) and descriptive subject. More information on Topic use, post restrictions and permissions can be found at http://www.gpdd.org/topics.html

Postings to the digest must conform to the rules stated at
http://www.gpdd.org/guidelines.html

Please consult the GPDD FAQ at http://www.gpdd.org/faq.html for
a list of commonly asked questions.
All material posted is copyright The Guinea Pigs' Daily Digest, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any media - printed or electronic - without written permission of the administrators.

I am in PA (home of the great Nor' Easters aka big snow storms) where it is normally cold at this time of year, BUT it has been unusually warm, in the 50's and 60's when it should be in the teens or at least 20's. Just today it started to get cold, but still no snow. Im happy about that, saving on the heat and no snow to deal with.

Hope you all in those states with the big storms are surviving it all and all are safe and sound and WARM!

Hugs and wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, Silverado, & Hazelnut

"If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
360.yahoo.com/cavylover74