[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for George

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 02:29:34 EST 2007

We just wanted to add our condolences to Kay, Beatrix and the other lady
pigs on the the sad passing of little old George. We hope at least some of us
make it to the ripe old age of 6 years - he must have known he was well-loved,
and that must have spurred him on to "hang on in there". Guess eventually the
promised attractions of that lush green meadow beside the Rainbow Bridge
became  just too alluring, and he is there as we write, popcorning away with lots
of  lady friends, old and new. It is always almost unbearably sad for those
who are  left behind, and all of us understand the pain you are experiencing.

Special comforting wheeks go to Beatrix.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures