[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

Renee Bostic pineappleprincess at comcast.net
Fri Jan 19 17:19:19 EST 2007

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that our last boy Patches
has gone to the rainbow bridge. He left us yesterday at 10 am pacific time.
He had not been eating and would not let me syringe food or water to him. He
did have a lump under his chin. It has been cold here in the pacific
northwest I am not sure but he could have caught cold but we did put
blankets around his cage. He was 5 1/2 years old. He would have been 6 in
may. He was the last of our surprise package when we bought Sundae. His
brother passed in 2002. We nicknamed him Patchypatch. He just loved to be
cuddled and gave kisses to you all the time. When he would have run time he
would never pee on the floor he would wait till he got in his cage. You will
be greatly missed our manly man.

We now only have 2 girls left. Sundae who is 6 years old and Theodora who is
5 years old. They are in the same cage together.

Rod could you put a rainbow bridge at #2428 Patches, #2427 Blackie, and
#2423 Sunshine. They have all left us to the bridge.

Thank you,
Renee Bostic and Rebecca Bostic