[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Brandi

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 14:02:43 EST 2007

Well my third piggie left me last night. I did not
think Brandi would last too long without her cagemate,
Katie. Katie died on Christmas morning.
Brandi was breathing very short breaths for a few
hours and then she died. Yesterday she just took a
couple of bites of lettuce and left the rest. I knew
her time had come. Lettuce is her favorite.
She has had congestive heart failure for a couple of
years now. I'm glad she did not suffer and that I did
not have to put her to sleep. She was a sweetie that
always purred when I gave her veggies. She was the
last of the pigs that I got from the barn with 100
pigs. I buried her beside of Katie this afternoon.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com