[Gpdd] MISC- George the guinea pig - Part 3!

Muddy Rats muddy.rats at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 14:45:47 EST 2007

Thanks once again to the listmembers.  I got a few emails and one in
particular was a major help.  They suggested I take away George's
igloo.   I did and let George freak for a few before I put my hand in to
pet him and give him a carrot.  He took a few bites of carrot from my
hand and let me pet him.  He's not as thrilled with Dani... but George
is stuck with us and I'm soooooooooo relieved to have this dilemma
solved.  Thanks for the ideas, kick in the butt, and everything else.
Your emails were not wasted and I have my George.  I really did not want
to take George back to the pet shop.  In time, I hope to add to the
piggy family and get another one, or two, or ?

*hugs*
Lori, Dani and George