[Gpdd] Re guinea pig questions

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 20 18:08:30 EST 2007

I am a new mother to a brindle tortoise-shell and white abyssinian cavy but I have  some questions . He NEVER wheeks, tutters or makes any noise at all he does coo like a newborn baby but that is it .So when will he start making any noise other than the cooing \ purring ? He does not even popcorn so when will he start doing that ? I am worried about a noise he makes it sounds like he is constantly sneezing when he is on me almost like I am taking hs breath away.PetCo where I got him and the vet said it is normal but gave no reason to what it is .Can someone please help me.

Mary Mentz
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.