[Gpdd] re guinea pig

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 20 22:18:45 EST 2007

I have been a slave to teddy for about a week he runs around and is really crazy but he doesn't popcorn at all.He only makes the sneezing sound when he is on me .I made it a point to NEVER where perfume near him so he knows my scent and his daddy's scent. I have him on aspen shavings as I was told theses are good for him and boy is it expensive.He hides alot and runs from me the only sound he makes is a soft cooing sound he did make a wheeking sound today when i went to bath him he was mad and probably cussing me for all i was worth. but other than that he is real quite.i am so worried for him .please help me . thanl you for your help.

Mary Mentz
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.