[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Patches

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 04:43:30 EST 2007

Renee and Rebecca

We just wanted to express our sincere condolences on the passing of your
precious Patches to the Rainbow Bridge. He sounds like an absolutely wonderful
piggie, and had reached a very good age for pig - he must have had excellent
care. Your remaining girls have also reached very respectable ages for piggies
-  we hope at least some of us will be as lucky. IT is always incredibly sad
to  lose one of the herd, and we hope it msy bring you just a grain of comfort
to  know that far across the ocean in France there are people and piggies who
understand and wish to support you at this difficult time.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures