[Gpdd] [GPDD] Behavior: Boars

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 10:48:14 EST 2007

Could someone please repeat the link to the website
  on ideas for helping boars to get along together?

  A friend near here kindly adopted little Spirit and his
  seeing-eye pig, Storm.  However, for some reason
  these two adolescent boys have chosen to squabble
  about 4 am, getting along most of the rest of the time.
  They are the only pigs in the house, and getting lots
  of love and attention. I've given her all the suggestions
  I can think of, but thought she might find something
  useful on that website.

  Her name is Alishia, hopefully she'll be joining us here
  soon!  She's a perfect slave - very caring and always
  looking for more information (and has had Spriti sleep
  with her part of one night to keep them quiet!).

  Wheeks!
  Susi & the OP's