[Gpdd] [MISC] Pet Supplies Plus Cruelty

angela s landhermitcrab2006 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 12:19:00 EST 2007

Image a pet store that sells guinea pigs were the guinea pigs' water is
green and bubbly. The cage wasn't even 1'x1'. The guinea pigs were
breathing heavy, and had crusty eyes. Where the guinea pigs seem
lethargic. There is no where to hide for them. Their feet are red with
bumps.

That is what I witnessed in the Pet Supplies Plus in Dickson City, PA.

Also, my mom said that there was a bug in the hermit crab tank.

I'm going to send them an e-mail complaint ASAP._________________________________________Sorry if I didn't post this right. I don't know how to post.   est..."