[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly: The Piggie and the Dish

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 13:01:40 EST 2007

Some of you may remember a similar story last year,
  where Jennifer told about her dear little Pumpkin being
  so detemined to get his plate into his little house (with
  no help from Sweetie Pie!). I was reminded of this last
  night, as I watched our own R.J. attempting to pull the
  food dish into his little home.
  R.J. (short for Roanie Jr, the first of Mac da Roanie's
  own roan boys), has claimed one of those balls that
  they can run in and out of (roughly the size of a basket-
  ball, with several large holes, not like those they get
  locked into like hamsters).Anyway, he loves to sit in
  it and watch the world go by. Lately, I've discovered
  those hard plastic bottoms to the chick feeders make
  good food dishes for several pigs, and it is always
  filled near R.J.'s little home, but far enough that he
  must come out to eat. But I've noticed that sometimes
  he will stick his head out and pull the dish nearer so
  he can eat at least halfway in. But last night he was
  doing his best to pull it in with him. No way this was
  going to happen, the openings are roughly 3" across,
  and the dish is closer to 5". Didn't deter him, of
  course. His anthem is "High Hopes".
  If you don't remember Jennifer's story, it was Jan 17, 06,
  on the digest, you can find it in the archives. We enjoyed
  it so much, I saved it in a file of piggies stories.  If you
  can't find it, email me and I'll send it to you.
  Wheeks!
  Susi & the OP's
  (including barbers, engineers and caterers)

Susi Eastin
  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge
  Green Country Cavy Club

  "Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh. "Not too
  many listen, though. That's the problem."
                                             -- The Tao of Pooh