[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ginger and Brandi

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 21 13:33:13 EST 2007

Dawnda, we are so very sorry that Ginger and Brandi have gone to the Bridge, especially so soon after Katie's passing on Christmas morning.  Please accept our condolences.  It was so sad to read that Ginger probably had uterine cancer in addition to her congestive heart failure and that her heart problems precluded surgery.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you took excellent care of her and that she was much loved; she was so lucky that you were so attentive.  Your decision to have her put to sleep when her bleeding became excessive was the right and humane decision, and we have no doubt that Ginger is wheeking your praises at the Bridge.

We remember that you were worried about Brandi when her cagemate, Katie, passed away, and we are saddened that Brandi joined Katie at the Bridge.  It sounds as though Brandi wanted to be reunited with her friend.  We know your heart sank when she refused most of her favorite treat, and we are so sorry for your loss.  How sweet that she always purred when you gave her her veggies.  She was lucky to be so loved, and we have no doubt that she is happily purring away as she feasts in a beautiful field of celestial veggies.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday