[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Princess Jellybean

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 21 13:34:52 EST 2007

Giki, please accept our condolences on Princess Jellybean's passing.  We are so very saddened by your loss, and, yes, we truly understand how special she was.  Piggies find their way into our hearts and never let go, no matter how near or far they are.  We hope that soon your many happy memories of Princess Jellybean will begin to ease the pain of your loss, and we hope you will be comforted in knowing how lucky she was to be a beloved member of your family.  You are so right about how fortunate we are to have the Digest and to be able to share our sorrow in difficult times.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday