[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Olivia

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 21 13:36:13 EST 2007

Dana, thank you for letting us know of the passing of Tammy's Olivia.  We send our condolences to Tammy, Nhan, the Madness, and Titania, Olivia's buddy.  Olivia was a lucky girl to be part of their family and to be so cherished.  Yes, piggies capture a special place in our hearts, and once they leave for the Bridge, they take pieces of our hearts along with them.  One day, our hearts will be whole again, and we will be reunited with our special little ones.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday