[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Brownie Pig

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 21 19:04:21 EST 2007

Giki and the Florida Boys, it was with much sadness that we read of Brownie Pig's passing.  We are so very sorry that he went to the Bridge, especially so soon after your Princess Jellybean.  Please accept our condolences.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him, such as how he ran up your shirt at the vet's and how he would dance in his cuddle-cup.  He sounds like he had quite a pigsonality, and obviously he knew how much he was loved.  We are so sorry that he had bladderstones.  In regard to your question about water, we use a Brita filter, and our piggies enjoyed the water from the first moment they tasted it.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday