[Gpdd] CARE Food Questions

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 06:19:20 EST 2007

Hi Lori,

Here's what my piggies enjoy in the 2x day salads.  I buy what's on  sale and
recently began growing my own tomatoes.  Since I work full time, I  cut up
many of my veggies on Sunday evening.  It makes the work of  preparing salads go
quickly.

leafy romaine, red & green leaf or similar lettuces
italian parsley or cilantro (I grow my own but have to occasionally  purchase
some)
Kale and spinach in moderation
tomatoes (cut grape tomatoes in half for easier eating)
broccoli (3-4 times a week)
occasional cucumber and carrot
green pepper
Vitamin C - strawberry, cantaloupe are favorites.  They're not crazy  about
oranges. Watermelon is a good source of Vit C but our watermelons have  been
disappointing.

Love to George

Regards,

Dana Felice
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits
at:_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
http://wwww.tampabayhrs.petfinder.com  (check out our new Petfinder address!)

"It doesn't matter what the  kids say. Rabbits are not disposable like a box
of cereal or a Disney video.  They WILL get tired of the rabbits and go on to
the next toy. YOU will have to  deal with the consequences. Unfortunately,
most people deal with the situation  by DUMPING their rabbits on someone else.
Ultimately, it is the bunny that pays  for your inability to say NO."