[Gpdd] MISC: George thanks you!

Muddy Rats muddy.rats at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:33:01 EST 2007

I just wanted to thank everyone for their helpful and positive emails
and comments.  I was trying to get to them all individually... but I
don't think that's going to happen (at least not anytime soon), or I'll
never get to any of Dani's lessons this week - which would make Dani
very happy... but I also need to clean cages and my apartment today.

I don't think George is too  happy with my schedule, but neither am I.
I'm usually up by 6 (my quiet time before Dani wakes), so when I'm
pouring my coffee, I'm also fixing up his morning salad bowl.  He's
really not happy having his pigloo taken away the past 2 days either.
He gets it back in the early evening, and it doesn't get taken away til
the late morning.  I also have a towel over the end of the cage, and
he's got other things he can hide in as well.  Yesterday I let him have
a break from us other than giving him treats from our hand.  Today I'll
probably let him keep his pigloo so he can stay cozy and warm.  Where I
am in Colorado got hit with more snow again yesterday, so I don't want
George spooked by the sound of snow shovels and ice being scraped off
the car windshields.

George is in my dining area at eye level.  The way my apartment is,
we're always around George unless we're not home (a rarity), watching
TV, or sleeping.  In time, after Dani settles down and stops being such
a pest, I hope to have more piggies in our home... but first I want us
to settle in with George.

Regards,
Lori, Dani & George