[Gpdd] [HEALTH] My guinea is acting weird

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 22 18:04:39 EST 2007

I am a new slave to a one moth old brindle tortoise-shell and white abyssinian.He makes this weird noise when he is on me like he is sneezing/sighing it like my husband stated sounds like I am taking his breath away and he only does it when I hold him.He is also started to scratch himself not a lot but I looked him over for mites and bugs and see none.He also makes no noise but he coos real softly and he started this new noise today he will first shake his butt at  me his whole body will shake and it sounds like he is clearing his throat it is real funny.He doesnt popcorn but he does head butt me under my chin .Any and all info will be greatly aprreciated

Mary Mentz
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.