[Gpdd] Health update on Sandys eye

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 17:48:19 EST 2007

Well im writing feeling happy and optimistic at the moment. I took Sandy
back again today. And there is a marked improvment in his eye. The bulginess
has gone down a lot and she pointed out to me that the very bottom of his
eye has gone back to normal colour. The rest of his eye is still blue but
she thinks he can see a bit out of the eye. Ive got another 7 days of
baytril and eye drops for him. But she thinks then it will be better.
        I put his meds in his food the vet sais its fine, ive read how some
people find it hard to give to there piggy. I get a small chunk of cucumber
hollow it out just a little and squirt the baytril in. It soaks in to the
cucumber. I do the same with some carrot and a slice of apple. He always
eats the lot.
   Thanks again to those who sent good wishes for him. Love Carole