[Gpdd] [MISC.] My portrait of Sweetheart won an award!

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 18:16:54 EST 2007

  Sherry,

  Congratulations on winning your local guild award.  Sweetheart's picture was beautiful, very well done.  You should be very proud of yourself, such talent you have.  The other picture on your website was very good also.  Can we see the picture of the hound puppy picture also?

  Wheeks to all,
  Lis and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in  my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, Silverado, & Hazelnut

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74