[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Patches

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jan 22 22:12:55 EST 2007

Renee and Rebecca, please accept our condolences on Patches' passing.  We are so very sorry that he stopped eating and didn't want you to syringe food or water to him.  Perhaps he had decided that it was his time to leave for the Bridge.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, five and a half years is a good lifespan for a piggie.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him.  How sweet that he enjoyed being cuddled and giving kisses.  He was so lucky that he was born into your family as a surprise package when you adopted Sundae.  Patches was lucky to be much loved, and we know he enjoyed every day with you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday