[Gpdd] Miscellanous regarding teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 23 17:50:21 EST 2007

I took him to PetCo where he is under warranty they sent me to there vet who said he is just sighing which is normal and may or may not go away .The itching is a nervous tick no pun intended he has no little critters in his fur .So i let PetCo know and they were happy of course  they would be or they would have to contact 4 other piggy owners about the problem he was in a very small 10 gallon aquarium with about three other cell mates when i got him his personality is coming out he tosses his food bowl around i caught him slinging his food and prancing like a horse in his cage and he is just know eating out of our hands he also shakes his little but and makes this weird noise like a helicopter going off it is so funny he only does it when i hold him just like the cooing he wont make any noises for daddy yet but daddy wont hold him when had a hamster pass away suddenly last month she had a stroke  and he is still greiving over her i also would like to tell georges slave i am so sorry for his passing he was lucky to have you as his slave

Mary Mentz
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.