[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Our group

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 21:36:11 EST 2007

Is anyone else here disappointed when you come to
  the end of the newsletter? Even when I'm rushed, and
  don't really have time to be reading it, it's like a good
  book or movie, you aren't ready for it to end!  But, at
  least with this, we know there will soon be another
  chapter!  What else can you read and, when you've
  come to the end, be laughing out loud, sad tears
  running down your face, and be moved to action of
  one sort or another, all at once? Such inspiration!
  I'm so very glad I found this group - Group Hug!!!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies,
  proud members of gpdd