[Gpdd] Misc.: Re: The Piggyfriends Story

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 22:50:19 EST 2007

Dear Penny,

That is a wonderful story, and so well told. That nurse who charmed you with
her stories about guinea pigs did you and all of piggydom a tremendous
favor!!!

When I was growing up, I had a friend who had guinea pigs, although my
parents never let me have one. My friend dressed her piggies up in clown suits, and
trained them to pull little carts. I fell in love with them.

My daughter Alyssa is just as much of an animal-lover as I am, and when she
was nine, we got Hazel, our very first piggy. The rest, as they say, is
"pigstory."

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy
(Alyssa's mom)