[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Ash the Matriarch

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 03:31:58 EST 2007

Penny and the Piggiefriends (especially Sylvie)

We just wanted to express our sincere condolences on the passing of your
"old lady" Ash to the Rainbow Bridge. She reached a magnificent age for a
piggie, which can only serve as a tribute to the excellent care and love she
obviously received throughtout her life. We were so glad to read that she was  able
to pass peacefully at home and surrounded by love, and we are sure she is
pocorning now like a teenager with all her old buddies in that  luscious meadow
at the Rainbow Bridge.

It was lovely to read the story of how Penny came to be a piggie slave, and
that she has been a lifelong devotee. Debbie plans to write about how she
became  a piggie slave when she can find a little more time!

Oh, and Snowflake, the white lop-eared rabbit that Penny rescued with the
two guinea pigs some time ago, now lives with Debbie's daughter, Sarah, in
Southampton, as a house rabbit, of course. She has been vaccinated, and was
spayed just over a week ago. She is a very much loved rabbit, and Sarah also has
two guinea pigs whom she can see, though they are kept separately. Hopefully
that news will bring you a little comfort at this very sad time.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures