[Gpdd] MISC Thankyou everyone

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jan 24 11:19:22 EST 2007

Just a short post to say "Thankyou so much"  to everyone for their emails, ecards and posts about Ash Piggyfriend. I cannot thank you all enough. Your messages mean so much to me. Ash would have been so pleased about this as she loved a fuss.

Also to Debbie. I met Sarah some time ago when she was at Cavies Castle when I visited. When Chris told me that she had taken the rescue rabbit home, I was so pleased as I had thought what a lovely person Sarah is. I had no idea that she is your daughter. Small world!!!

And to Dee. What a star Juliet is. Now I shall have to find the time to look at the other 432 pigtures on that website, which I had not seen before.

Thank you all again,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.