[Gpdd] [Announcement] Muinea went to Rainbow Bridge

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 24 08:41:48 EST 2007

This has been a terrible year so far and it keeps getting worse.  I got in a wreck and totaled my car, my fiancee broke up with me after trying to kill himself, I moved in with my grandparents, having to sit out of school this semester and get a job, my mom is mad at me for not moving in with her, and now my Muinea is gone.  I feel like everything has been taken away from me.  I feel so numb right now.  Muinea was 6 and a half years old.  I'm so thanful that I has this much time with her.  In August all my babies were published in Critters USA for the evacuation story from Hurricane Katrina.  Muinea was the boss pig.  At the end she was blind in both eyes and couldn't see anything.  I'm sorry if I"m not making any sense right now.  I am still in shock.  She was having trouble breathing last night.  I made a bed on the floor and laid with her.  I told her it was ok to go if she needed to and that I would be ok.  I put her back in her cage on a soft blanket with her pigloo.  I wanted to give the other piggies a chance to tell her bye too.  When I got up this morning she was gone.  It looks like she just went peacefully in her sleep.  Muinea was the best guinea pig.  She was so nice.  She would give me piggy kisses all the time.  She never bit anyone and she loved attention.  Thank you Judi for drawing a wonderful pigture of Muinea for her 6th birthday and for all the extra special Muinea pigture surprises you sent me.  They have been so special to me and they are even more special now.   Thank you everyone on the digest.  I know that you all understand what I'm going through.  I'm so lucky to have special friends like you all.
Misty and The Uineas.....
Wuinea, Puinea, Buinea, Buinea, Bori and always remembering Motah and Muinea at the Bridge forever in my heart