[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Our group

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 12:24:36 EST 2007

I agree!  This group has certainly been a big help to me and particularly The Lady Bug.  It helped me to correct the serious mistakes I was making with her out of ignorance.  If you guys hadn't been here I'd still be making them.  Thanks to all.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug

Susi Eastin <ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com> wrote:
The GPDD moderators frequently reject messages that do not follow
these guidelines:
A lack of a Topic label is the most common reason for message rejection. Please use a Topic Label (HEALTH, CARE, ANNOUNCEMENT, BEHAVIOR, RESCUE, BREEDING, SILLY, PIGLETS, MISC. or VIRTUAL) and descriptive subject. More information on Topic use, post restrictions and permissions can be found at http://www.gpdd.org/topics.html

Postings to the digest must conform to the rules stated at
http://www.gpdd.org/guidelines.html

Please consult the GPDD FAQ at http://www.gpdd.org/faq.html for
a list of commonly asked questions.
All material posted is copyright The Guinea Pigs' Daily Digest, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any media - printed or electronic - without written permission of the administrators.Is anyone else here disappointed when you come to
the end of the newsletter? Even when I'm rushed, and
don't really have time to be reading it, it's like a good
book or movie, you aren't ready for it to end! But, at
least with this, we know there will soon be another
chapter! What else can you read and, when you've
come to the end, be laughing out loud, sad tears
running down your face, and be moved to action of
one sort or another, all at once? Such inspiration!
I'm so very glad I found this group - Group Hug!!!
Susi & the Okie Piggies,
proud members of gpdd