[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Our group

Muddy Rats muddy.rats at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:44:43 EST 2007

I have to agree with you Susi... even on my short time on this list, the
people on it are so awesome, caring and helpful.  But I don't wait for
my digest - I get the list in individual emails so I'm not bogged down
and ignoring Dani, George and Dingawhop (the 1 remaining hamster) all at
one time.  Even in little bursts here and there, I'm having a hard time
keeping up on emails and getting everything done in a day.

I also agree that I'm very glad to have found this group.  It beats out
all the other different lists and forums I'm on.

*hugs* to all,
Lori, Dani & George