[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Muinea

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 04:03:16 EST 2007

Oh Misty

How sorry we were to read about all the recent trauma in your life, and
especially that in the midst of all that, the time came for Muinea to leave for
the Rainbow Bridge. She sounds like a proper hero, and we are all in awe of the
 tremendous age she reached. She obviously had a very peaceful departure, but
it  must have come as a dreadful shock to everyone around her; no matter how
old our  furbies are, we always hope for just one more day.

You are right, all of us here on gpdd understand exactly the pain you are
enduring. We know words cannot alleviate your suffering, but may it give you a
grain of comfort to know that all of us over here in a very snowy Northern
France are thinking of you and wishing you and the remaining piggies well. Run
free, Muinea, with your restored eyesight and vitality in that luscious meadow
 where the sun always shines.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures