[Gpdd] Announcement--New baby!!

Denise Schichner djsma96 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:10:27 EST 2007

Hello everyone!

I am SO excited! Tonight I got a new baby...a baby piggie that is. She is about 5 wheeks old. She is brown and white with medium to long hair. Her name is Gizmo. She purred in my arms as I held her. I was smitten. The girl said she was a personal favorite of hers, but that they couldn't all be kept. She is such a sweetie pie! I know I had said my next pig would be a boy, but I couldn't resist this one. Being piggieless for eight wheeks has been torture. I am back on my feet and needed that special companion. And her she is.

My condolences to those who have recently lost a dear friend. Healing hugs to those facing illness, especially Leah and Brownie Bear.

Denise & the mini-menagerie