[Gpdd] Miscellnaous Re Guinea Pig

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 01:57:35 EST 2007

My mom recently told me our water has high concentrations of lead in the water so I buy Teddy bottled water.It is safer than the stuff we drink.I also found a really good website to purchase pet supplies cheap.Go to PetSolutions.com I went and paid $67.11 for a three leveled large guinea pig cage anywhere else they wanted $80.00 and they are always having specials and sales.Teddy finally let lose and played for the first time.He took his food bowl and drug it through his tunnel and he popcorned boy did he ever and he is fast backing up.He will do at least it looks he does 20mph going backwards and he will popcorn while backing up it is so funny to watch and he prances like a show horse with his food bowl in his mouth.When I hold him and he has to potty he tells me he starts chewing on my clothes and wheeking finally and I put him in his cage and he goes to his potty corner and does his thing.When he is out of food he throws his bowl at the cage as to say hey look no food slave work now hurray i am hungry .

Mary Mentz
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.